THE HEALTH OF YOUR PET IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
Staff members, who really care about your pet, run the companion animal side of the practice. The vets, nurses and assistants are dedicated to maintaining the health and comfort of your pet whilst it is in our charge, whether it be recovering from an emergency operation or an elective procedure.
We offer regular daily open surgeries at both practice sites. For the times please press "Surgery Times" Button.
Most types of surgical procedure are performed at the Denbigh Surgery together with dental treatments. Post operative pain management for all pets is a high priority.
We are aided by a range of diagnostic equipment including computerised blood analysis, x-ray generator and automatic processor, ultrasound machines, flexible endoscopes etc…
Analysis of blood samples is highly recommended for the older pet before undergoing an anaesthetic, or as part of annual health check.
- Friendly and efficient reception staff.
- Fully qualified veterinary nurse with support.
- Dedicated vets.
- Our own laboratory, blood results in 15 minutes.
- Access to outside laboratory with daily collections.
- Close proximity to referral practice of Liverpool University.
- Endoscopes and ultrasound imaging.
- Anaesthetic monitoring equipment.
- Ultrasonic dental unit.
- Weight loss clinics managed by our vet nurse Lisa White V.N.
- Older pet clinics.
- 24 hour service by our own vets.
- New Laser Therapy for dogs, cats, horses & ponies - click on the button.